Service Delivery Lead
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Location||UK South/South East|
|Sector||Non-Sales - Practice LeadNon-Sales - Service DeliveryNon-Sales - Manager|
We are working with a tier one Global Licensing and Software Asset Management Managed Services specialist who are looking for a Service Delivery Lead to assist with people management and key customer engagements. This leading Managed Service Provider address the changing needs of an organisation by offering accurate SAM intelligence. This enables customers to be vendor audit ready and to be able to optimise cost and Licensing to make "smart" business decisions on Information Technology change.
The right candidate will be a subject matter expert with Tier 1 & 2 publisher Licensing, data collection and ELP creation.
Location: Greater London, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey etc.
Salary: Up to Six Figure basic salary (Experience dependant)
- Experience engaging with managers and directors within blue chip companies working at a consultancy level.
- Experience of performing SAM at senior level.
- Proven experience of leading teams on client engagements.
- Proven experience designing and implementing ITAM & SAM programs.
- Analytical approach - self disciplined to work through dry documentation and spreadsheets, extracting key information.
- Discovery tool experience (SCCM, ADDM, Altris, Microsoft MAP tool kit etc.
- Licence Management tool experience.
- Knowledge of Cloud and Virtualisation.
- Staff development and leadership.
Additional Skills and Aptitude:
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Great personality - approachable.
- Hands on approach with customers.
- Excellent consultancy skills.
- Superb customer relationship management capabilities.
- Strong analytical abilities, including excellent Excel skills.
- Meticulous and precise approach.
- A genuine team player who is self-motivated.
- Clear thinking under pressure.
- Strong presentation skills both in reporting and in presenting in person.
- Work with consultants and Senior Management promote a strong team focus.
- Managing a team of up to 10 Software Licensing Consultants.
- Customer Relationship Management (Commercial awareness).
- Lead on boarding of new Managed Service with customers as well as assist with obtaining new Managed Service.
- Lead the delivery of Managed Services reporting to one or more customer accounts.
- Preparing and delivering executive reporting to customer stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate strategy meetings / workshops which will include presenting solutions from a commercial and business perspective.
- Work closely with customers (face to face and joining regular calls as an active participant).
- Full responsibility and management of client vendor audits and complex vendor reviews.
- Assist the sales team with identification and qualification of new opportunities while providing pre-sales support as required (subject matter expert).
- Preparation of effective license position reports across multiple vendors.
- Offer input and industry experience to help develop our clients solutions.