Software Solutions Sales
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Area||UK, ALLAUSTRALIA, ALL|
|Sector||Sales - Account ManagerSales - Business DevelopmentNon-Sales - ConsultantNon-Sales - Overlay Consultant|
|Salary||Basic cÂ£50K OTE Â£110K|
- The Solution Sales Specialist (S3) for License Consulting Services (LCS) will provide Consultancy support to key Clients who are looking for best in class Managed License Optimisation service that will deliver tangible value to our enterprise and corporate accounts. He/She provides sales support to our account teams, has overall accountability for the growth of the LCS portfolio and acts as an interface between our Account Management and the LCS Delivery teams.
This key role provides a valuable resource which directly impacts on our capability to understand our clients’ current and future needs, to build and deliver solutions which help them optimise their existing SW environment and support the growth of their future business.
The S3 owns the pre-sales & sales phases and provides delivery guidance for the defined License Optimisation services. He/She is accountable to meet defined service revenue targets and deliver the expected client outcome. S3 is the ultimate Optimisation Managed License expert in this field. The person is also a key contributor in terms of revenue and further development of the Service. Therefore the person needs to closely partner with Local (sales) Teams and Benelux LCS leader and be an active member in the S3 Team.
Person will be able to utilize resources & methodologies provided by central Services Organization. Success is defined by high take up of our License services coupled with high quality outcome and client experience.
· University degree
· +5-10 years of experience in the IT Industry selling & delivering IT / Licensing Solutions experience with consulting services management or five years of experience performing billable consulting work or consultative sales within the target Practice area.
· Proven track record in driving profitability and customer satisfaction
· Oral and written fluency in English + Dutch and/or French
Business development & Sales
· Write winning propositions supported by strong business cases and ROI calculations.
· Grow existing revenues by generating multi year annuity Managed Licence services deals
· Cross Sell Client multiple vendor optimisation Services
· S3 utilizes generated qualified opportunities by the account teams but also acts as a hunter to generate net new opportunities and engages with the client as a consultant to sell the offerings
· Support new business generation initiatives from existing and prospect clients as required.
· Drives development of repeatable project delivery documents/templates.
Client Facing and Professional Consultancy
· Ensure deep qualification of client requirements to be able to shape and respond to a client’s needs guiding both the sales and technical teams to support opportunities which includes, mapping RFI/RFP requirements, writing proposals, business case construction.
· Outstanding presentation skills and demonstrable gravitas with the clear ability to engage with high profile client organisations at senior level (Director/Board).
· Build and maintain client relationships, ensuring the client is satisfied in their interaction with us, leading to an enhancement of the Account Manager relationship.
· S3 is the ultimate project escalation point and is responsible for quality delivery of the practice at the client
Management of Pipeline
· Build a 30/60/90 day pipeline in excess of 3 x GP margin target - Meet or exceed defined objectives and targets for profitable sales
· Provide accurate and timely weekly reporting of pipeline, forecast and activities.
Sales Interactions and Sales Enablement
· Build strong relationships with the Local Account Sales Teams
· Proactively support the Sales and Marketing Divisions, to create and nurture a collaborative environment.
· Conduct regular training for sales teams and run regular education sessions to improve product knowledge and deal conversion rates
When required participate in activities relating to:
a. standard operating procedures,
b. training and development
c. Offering development
d. Team meetings