|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Sector||Non-Sales - Software Asset ManagerNon-Sales - Licensing ConsultantNon-Sales - ConsultantNon-Sales - SAM ConsultantNon-Sales - AnalystNon-Sales - SAM Compliance|
- Role: ITAM Consultant
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus & Share Options
Employment Type: Permanent
• To be responsible for delivery of licence analysis and optimisation solutions across multiple vendors and to manage the delivery of expert SAM managed services and software license expertise to multiple customer accounts.
• To provide subject matter expertise for at least one complex Tier 1 Vendor, such as IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and Attachmate with a working knowledge of at least a further 2 complex vendors and to provide training and support to junior members of the team as required.
• To demonstrate a working knowledge of data centre infrastructure and its impact on IT Asset Management & Software Licensing.
• To be able to identify commercial compliance, business risk opportunity and to possess the skills to communicate at an executive level.
• 5 years experience in ITAM & software license management and demonstrable experience of performing software license management at a senior level.
• Expertise in virtualisation and its impacts on ITAM outcomes in IBM & Microsoft licensing across application, servers and systems stacks.
• Demonstrable experience of at least two additional Tier 1 software vendor license models and numerous metrics and calculation types.
• Experience of vendor audit activities.
• A proven track record of successful client engagements within/for blue chip companies including engaging with senior management.
• Experience of analysing software contracts and extracting relevant clauses and usage rights.
• Demonstrable experience of analysing hardware data such as client endpoints, server endpoints, virtualisation, mobile devices, BYOD, etc and understanding the impact on software licensing.
• Demonstrable experience of inventory data analysis. • Working operational knowledge of Flexera or Snow.
Education / Qualifications
• 5 GCSE passes including C and above in Maths and English or equivalent qualification.
• University degree or equivalent qualification or experience.
• Additional language skill an advantage.
Having shown a commitment to us, we commit to invest in you to ensure you keep your skills updated, we expect you to follow your area of expertise and continuously report back on developments, innovations and new technology as well as bringing us pertinent training requirements.
As a family friendly employer, we appreciate the pressures of a modern IT career.
While it is true that we will demand a lot from you. We recognise that family always comes first. We offer a flexible approach to work. As long as you are able to deliver we will, as far as possible, allow you to work whenever and wherever is more helpful to you in meeting your personal obligations as a parent, guardian or carer.
We also recognise that last minute events can impact day to day life and we take a compassionate approach to last minute leave or changes that may be required to allow you to fulfil your personal obligations.